I must have been a very good girl! Look what Santa brought me! Thanks Mom & Dad, Mr. & Mrs. Ray and Crystal & Andy!
Deb, Zoloo, and Merrie.
M22s PCVs represent! Koty, me, John.
John and Kaede. John's making eggnog from scratch!
Food and gifts table. Where there's food, Bagii (John & Kaede's cat) is nearby.
The "pot-luck to share" food in the kitchen.
Our roasted suckling pig. We named it AMTTAЙ (amt-tai), which means "delicious" or "tasty."
Yes, I ate some of little Amttai. The me of six months ago doesn't even know what's going on anymore, although I still don't particularly like the taste of meat. Still sort of "Meh" about it...
John, on the other hand, loved little Amttai. Maybe a little too much...Hahaha!
My awesome Secret Santa gift: My very first Engrish shirt! Love it!
Zoloo hangin' by the tree.
John and Kaede ate too much.
My site-mate Koty slept over on Christmas. We watched "White Christmas" before bed, then made a great brunch for Christmas morning: Bacon, egg fried in bacon grease, oven baked hash browns, and American coffee!






No comments:
Post a Comment