Workin' hard and lookin' official. :)
PC has rented out the classrooms of the local branch of the Humanities University for out PST base. I'm in the admin office with two others, then we have rooms for the trainers (by their sectors) and rooms for the trainees to have sessions in when they come in. This past week and all next we're conducting TOT, Training of the Trainers. The trainers are learning about the curriculum they'll be facilitating all summer, as well as learning more about PC policies and practicing their facilitations. The M24 trainees arrive on Friday; I'll be at the airport to welcome them with my very official clipboard and roster. Then they'll be whisked away to ger camp to begin their Mongol adventure and I'll be with them the whole time. After we get them through a week of group training, they'll be sent to their summer sites and my work will shift back to behind-the-scenes, visiting the sites only to observe & feedback. Loving it all so far though, especially getting to know the Mongolian tech trainers and the M23 trainers.
No comments:
Post a Comment