Rest in peace my sweet little
monkey.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
A Sad Update
I am heartbroken. When I came home from work yesterday I found Bambuul had passed away. I will always remember what a happy dog she was, and I hope she
knew just how much I loved her. Last night was very difficult, trying to go to sleep without her snuggled beside me. And this morning I felt so "off"
without Bammers; there's an uneasy stillness in the
apartment that has kept me in tears. Thank
you family and friends for your sympathies. I am overwhelmed by the
flood of messages, comments, text, calls and emails I've received in the last 24 hours. I have taken great comfort in
your words, and your support will get me though this. Thank you. And
if you're a fur baby parent, snuggle them close an extra time
today/tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment