Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oh hey, more parties!

I should have known I'd be attending more than four holiday parties...At the last minute (meaning two or three days in advance) I was invited to the Dornod Institute Christmas party and my school's 11th grade New Year's concert.  So, here are some photos from parties number quattro and fimm:

The MC

Singing

Introducing a game

 A dance

 Sukhee and his daughter


 My 11th grader's theme was Maskarad (Masquerade).

 The MCs

 Lip-synching to an English song

 Mongol duet

 Hip-hop dance


 Hi-ya!

 Breaking boards

 That's an apple on a knife and he kicked it without slicing off his foot.  I was very impressed!

 Another Mongol duet

 Grandfather Winter

 The snow girls...

 ...They did a dance

 2012 & 2013

 Stilts!?  Again, I was super impressed.

 My CP Jagga wanted a picture before I left (had to leave early to get to my community ed class).

And these last few photos, while not a party, are from the 7th and 8th grade singing competitions I "judged" on Monday.  7th sang Jingle Bells, 8th sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas.  I forgot my camera (wah wah) for the 9th graders, but they sang Holly Jolly Christmas.   








No comments:

Post a Comment