Sunday, May 20, 2012

Some Photos

Here are a few photos from the last couple weeks' happenings:

 
Went back for the obligatory tourist shot.

LEOS now has goslings too!

Found these two babies sleeping outside my door one rainy night.

Had to feed them.

This little one was in my stairwell one afternoon.  Fed it too...

And then there's this pup.  Her name is Kharbaa.

Bambuul and Kharbaa are BFFs.

They love to jump & roll around, playing together.

 I very loosely tied a piece of string around her neck.  My hope is that, when the next extermination happens, the shooters will think she's a hasaa dog and therefore NOT shoot her.

She's pretty much become my outside dog.  I feed her, pet her, call to her...But if I let her inside I know I'll be a goner and I just can't have two dogs.  :(

 Kharbaa brought a friend to breakfast!

 She's soooo skinny.  And Kharbaa got a new purple "collar" (aka the drawstring off my sweats) because she lost the white string.

 Beautiful coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment