The kids started the competition with the first three verses of B.I.N.G.O.
Round one: Each team got a topic, wrote a "paragraph" then one person read the paragraph aloud.
I'm sure I was doing something very judgy while the students were writing.
Reading what their teams wrote.
Round two: One member of each team drew a short text then read it aloud.
Each text was only 3-5 sentences.
Round three: Four members from each team got 1 minute to write as many words as related to a randomly drawn topic (ex: food: apple, meat, milk, onion).
Round four: One member from each team chose a picture and talked about it.
Three of the five teams blindly chose the same image.
I learned a lot about this family!
Round five: Charades, kind of. One kid from each team drew a noun then gave clues or acted it out for their team to guess.
They only got 30 seconds, hence my watch-watching.
Working out a clue...
Round six: AHA! Two kids from each team were asked a question (what color is grass?) and the students had to answer within 30 seconds. Each student was allowed two wrong answers then they were out.
The last two boys standing.
First place winners: 5д.
Second place winners: 5a.
Third place winners: 5в.
All the winning participants.
No comments:
Post a Comment