Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Home Leave


Wow, I had no idea how fast five weeks could fly by.  I had such an amazing time visiting family and friends while in the US and very grateful for the opportunity to do so.  Here are a few photos of my time at home:


Spent time on Big Sandy...


...And riding the 4-wheelers on the North Shore.


Went to a Wild game...


...And a Twins game.


I went to not one...

...Not two...


...But three weddings!  <3

I saw so many friends:











I spent lots of time with my family:



And, of course, so much quality time with my nephew:




And now I'm back in Mongolia.  It really is great to be back.  Mongolia feels like my home, at least for now.  I've been working hard in the the office this last week and a half, and I am SO excited to meet my new counterparts tomorrow (Thursday).  Third year, commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment