Saturday, July 28, 2012

LEOS English Classes

Just because it's summer doesn't mean I get any extra time off.  PC requires us TEFLers to work as if school was still in session, and while many other PCVs travel around to do camps, I chose to stay in Choibalsan (A. because of Bambuul and B. because I want to enrich my own home community as much as possible with what little time I have here).  One of my projects was the Women's Empowerment Seminar and I'm also doing some one-on-one English lessons/tutoring, but the bulk of my summer work is teaching English to orphans (could that BE any more Peace Corps!?). 

 Koty intro-ing animals to the 4-7 year olds.

 Me doing the animals on a coloring sheet.


 Bluuuuuue.


 

 
 What color is this? Yellow!


 Pink camels and blue cows are the BEST!

 Sticking your tongue out helps when coloring the dog green.  

Koty doing a grammar activity with our other class, 10-15 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment